Parts & Accessories
Helmet mount kit compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak, and Pace systems. - Includes: helmet bracket, velcro strap, and foam pad.
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seat posts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it's time for a recharge. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL Not compatible with omega 300 and sentry aero 260 tail lights.
All of our head light mounts deliver rock solid mounting but for those that demand the most rigid set up, the NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Clamp Mount is here to deliver a high degree of performance and stability. Fits a max bar diameter of 35mm. SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY - Lumina Series - MiNewt Cordless Series - Mako Series WARRANTY - This NiteRider accessory is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners)
The NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Strap Mount offers a wide variety of handlebar size fitments and remains rock solid while riding through rough terrain. It’s easy to install and, like all NiteRider mounts, features a quick release tab for when it’s time to recharge or leave your bike unattended. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Mako Series - MiNewt Cordless Series
The NiteRider Tail Light Rack Mount gives you the option to mount your tail light directly onto your rack-ready/-equipped bike via this rack mount accessory. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Included Aluminum Fork Mount, spacer and screw set - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front lights (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
2nd generation Locktite™ tool-free handlebar bracket mount for Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak and Pace systems. Compatible with 22 to 32mm diameter handlebars.
Increase your line of sight with the NiteRider Lumina Helmet Mount. By mounting your head light onto your helmet, it’ll allow you to see farther into your turn or wherever your head turns. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
The PDW Outpost Mount allows you to attach a handlebar-mounted headlight to the side of your tapered wire basket—eliminating the problem of basket cargo blocking the light beam. The attachment plate compensates for the angle of a tapered wire basket, allowing the headlight to stay nice and level. - 32mm diameter clamping area for lights - Attaches with two M5 bolts and a steel backing plate - Mounts on left or right side
Page 1 of 1