The Abus Numero 1300 Combo cable features a strong, self-coiling steel cable secured with a sturdy combination lock. The cable has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, the easy-to-spin digit wheels let you set your own combination.
The KryptoFlex 818 Cable and Padlock is an 8mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops on the ends easily lock with the included key padlock, while the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 818 Cable & Padlock is 8mm x 6-feet.
OnGuard's PitBull DT is a sturdy U-lock/cable combination that protects your bicycle with 1/2-inch hardened steel, OnGuard's X4 quattro-bolt lock, and a 3/8-inch-diameter cable. This cable is 4-feet long so that you can lock up your wheels, or another bike, with ease. And thanks to the included mounting bracket the PitBull DT will be along for every ride. This lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
$11.99 - $15.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
Kryptonite's Transit H-Bar Carrier securely holds your lock on your bars so it's always at the ready. It fits most handlebars from 22 to 32mm in diameter and works with pretty much any U-lock on the planet, from standard ones to the super-fat New York Fahgettaboudit. It also works with cable locks for the ultimate in carrying convenience.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
With its 6’ vinyl-coated 12mm steel cable, key-controlled lock fittings at both ends, and compact package, this lock is a great solution for someone who is always on the go. A do-it-all workhorse at a valued price point. Product Features: - Security level 3 - 12mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell and weather-resistant dust shutter - 3 keys included - 6’ in length - Weight: 13 oz
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-03, -06)
OnGuard's Doberman is a strong self-coiling steel cable secured with OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists picking, drilling, and cutting. The cable has a tough vinyl cover which protects your bike. For convenience, the Doberman comes with a mounting bracket so you can carry the lock on your bike. And you get five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Bracket for Bordo Granit 6000-6100/90
Secure - Prevents theft instead of standard 9 mm quick-release skewers Quick Assembly - Use proprietary key on frame dropout Construction - Stainless springs with chromoly axle
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
The integrated Yuba frame lock is a simple and practical way to secure your Yuba bike. Compatible only with the Mundo V5, Boda Boda V3 and Spicy Curry frames. The Yuba lock rests on the seat stays while not in use. When it is time to lock your bike, insert the pin lock through the wheels.
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini is always ready for a ride. This small U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet much more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And you can carry it on your bike with the included bracket, or easily stow it in a pack, or even your pocket. This mighty mini also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
OnGuard's Bulldog Medium is always ready for a ride. This U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And you can carry it on your bike with the included bracket, or easily stow it in a pack or even your pocket. This mighty lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini DT is always ready for a ride. This small U-lock/cable combination is strong, compact, and smart. The 13mm-thick hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resists drilling, picking, bumping, and pulling for serious security. Plus, the 4-foot-long cable lets you lock both wheels and accessories with ease, too. The Mini includes a mount for carrying it on your bike and fits in a pack, too. This mighty mini also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
OnGuard's Bulldog LS (Long Shackle) offers a large locking zone, plus OnGuard's high-security 13mm-thick hardened-steel construction and stout X2 double-bolt lock, which resists cutting, picking, bumping, and drilling. And with the included mounting bracket, your Bulldog can come along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
$49.95 - $99.95
- Titanium-reinforced hardened square link chain mated to an integrated X2P Dual Lock Down head - Featuring new double rubber cover for better protection against bumps and hits.
The ABUS Multiloop 210 is perfect for securing your gear and as a backup to a primary lock. It can be used to lock helmets to bikes, lock wheels and forks to car racks, etc. It uses a 6.5-foot-long, 10mm-thick braided steel cable with a PVC coating that protects your bike's finish. The lock body is also protected with a silicone coating. The lock automatically engages for quick security and the key lock is secure and easy to operate
OnGuard's Bulldog Combo DT will guard your bike day and night. It boasts a 13mm-wide hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's resettable 4-digit combination lock for top-notch protection. There's also a 4-foot braided steel cable to lock up wheels and accessories. With the included mounting bracket, you can bring this lock along for every ride.
OnGuard's Bulldog DT pairs a tough-as-nails U-lock with a sturdy steel cable for increased security. The 13mm hardened steel shackle resists cutting, and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock mechanism is pick, drill, bump, and pull-resistant. The 9" shackle, combined with 4' braided steel cable lets you lock bike to a standard parking meter post without removing your front wheel, making lock-up faster, easier, and more secure. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light. - All OnGuard locks feature integrated covers for protection from moisture and dirt. - OnGuard locks feature plastic, rubber, or vinyl at all contact points to protect your bike's finish. - Shackle Dimensions: 115mm x 230mm (W x H x Dia) (4.5" x 9") x 13mm (0.51") D - Cable Dimensions: 120cm x 10mm (4' x 0.39")
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 3.75 lbs
Page 1 of 2 Next page