- Cable hanger and straddle cable - Alloy construction - Anodized finish - Great for Canti and U-Brakes
The Minoura PHS-1 is a compact, folding all-metal detachable stand to use on your rides when you'd rather keep your bike upright and not lay it down when resting on longer rides. A great accessory for photo stops, rest stops, or breaks of any kind. - Support leg has a tent pole joint system and can fold or extend in a second - Stainless base plate attaches onto the braze-on on the seat tube - Velcro strap keeps the leg on the bike frame while parked on the road - The leg length can adjustable with 2 mm hex wrench (not included) - Urethane pad can protect your bike finish
Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
- Time saving system for managing brake cables on Break-Away bikes - Light threaded alloy barrels with rubber noise dampener
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
Wheels Manufacturing Clear Chainstay Protectors keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay. Pack of 10
This Wheels Manufacturing spacer allows you to mount a 1-1/4-inch clamp front derailleur on a 1-1/8-inch seat tube.
This Wheels Manufacturing Shim lets you mount a 1-1/8-inch clamp front derailleur on a 1-inch seat tube.
Sometimes the kidlets need a leg up, and that’s what this aptly named accessory does. Designed to help 4- to 7-year-old kids climb up onto the seat and rest their feet before their legs are long enough to reach the Sideloaders. - Compatible with Mundo V4 and V5s, V4s frame sets, and elMundo BionX - Easy to install with an Allen wrench size 5 - Includes hardware - Yuba 2-Year Warranty
$1.00 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$3.50 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm
Hardware is specifically designed for, and only compatible with, Salsa frames using the Alternator 2.0 dropout system. - For use on 2017 and newer alternator 2.0 Adjustable plates only - Please reference hardware kit FS2351 for fixed position plates - Please reference hardware kit FS2350 for adjustable plates
$5.00 - $17.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
$5.49 - $7.15
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
$5.59 - $6.59
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
$5.95 - $15.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$6.99 - $8.19
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
Problem Solvers Bubs Frame Plugs to fill M5 bolt holes in your frame and fork. Replace water bottle and rack mount bolts for a clean look while keeping grit and moisture out of the inside of your frame. Protect your frame bag fabric from abrasion, or just take a little weight off your bike. - Fits most frame and fork M5 bolt holes - Shaves weight, saves threads, looks sleek - 10mm length - Rubber construction - Bag of 10
$7.99 - $13.85
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$8.00 - $10.00
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
Page 1 of 4 Next page