The Kenda Smoke Style is a value priced mountain tire based on the classic smoke tread pattern. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
The comfort is the same as Schwalbe's Big Apple balloon tire but the profile and look of Big Ben are much more striking. Made with the durable Endurance compound and reliable RaceGuard puncture protection, Big Ben is also an option for the e-bike. Of course with ECE-R75 certification for fast e-bikes. - Wire Bead with Reflective Sidewall and K-Guard Protection
• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$14.95 - $19.95
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Value priced semi knobby tire ready to handle just about any repair job. - Mountain tire designed for crushed gravel or dirt path riding - Low profile knobs in center reduce rolling resistance and aggressive knobs on sides for cornering
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
$17.00 - $23.00
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
$19.95 - $30.00
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes. - Kenda K-52 Street BMX tire provides good traction in all paved conditions, gum side wall
$20.00 - $29.95
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
Schwalbe's Black Jack tire has a versatile tread with good grip and an easy rolling feel.
$20.99 - $22.49
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
$21.00 - $29.50
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$21.00 - $32.99
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
• City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures • Reflective sidewall for visibility • Wire bead • 26 x 1.75 inch • ISO 559
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
$24.00 - $56.99
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
Retro RIDE – ride retro! The name is iconic. The large volume tyre has proven itself for use on cruisers and city bikes. It offers great comfort and stands for design and lifestyle. The tyre has the profile of the legendary Conti KKS 10 and is available in modern colours. A must-have for style experts.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Page 1 of 5 Next page